Why you need Equilibria Therapies
easy to reach
quality over quantity
money are never the goal
We'd be more than happy to help you achieve a better... YOU
Reflexology is the therapeutic method the relies on the theory that we have reflex points on the head, feet, and hands that are linked to every part of our body. Can you believe that by pressing several points on the soles of your feet will relieve your stomach pain? Expert reflexologists claim that the technique will even remove your stubborn belly fat. Read the facts. How can reflexology help with weight loss?
How can reflexology help you?
Obviously, a healthy diet plan and active lifestyle are the key to weight loss. But instead of following drastic diets that make you feel hungry all the time, you should try reflexology. In the same time, hit the gym and go on with cardio! You ought to boost the metabolic rate if you want to get a beach body in record time. Alternatively, use reflexology with the assistance of a specialist or press on the pressure points yourself. It’s really simple, as you will soon find out. Push on these points for maximum benefits:
- The center of the big toe – it corresponds to the pituitary gland, which controls the production of the hormones in your body.
- The inner edge of your foot, at the center soul – it is linked to the adrenal glands. It gives you more energy to burn the calories.
- The outside area of your big toe – helps you to fight against food cravings and control the appetite, as it is connected to the hypothalamus.
- The bottom of the big toe – is the point you ought to press when you are overstressed because the weight loss doesn’t occur as fast as you want.
Before pressing on all these points, rub the soles of your feet to prepare your body for the therapy. This way, the energy will start flowing unhindered, and you will already feel more relaxed. Massage each point for 5 minutes, and slowly move to others. Repeat every day if you want to get a slimmer waist effortlessly.
How can you accelerate the weight loss process?
The professionals took massage to the next level. When incorporated into your life, reflexology will improve your overall health and support you to feel better in your skin. You already booked your vacation at the beach, but you aren’t in your best shape? Start practicing reflexology on your feet and pay more attention to what you eat, too. Remember that weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. And considering that reflexology aids digestion and helps you burn the calories at a faster rate, you will fulfill your deepest desire soon after starting massaging the soles of your feet.
Can reflexology help with weight loss? Try the popular method yourself and tell us about your experience. Your mission to lose belly fat will be surprisingly easy!
Your body can go crazy at any time, forcing you to take the day off. Whether it’s spring fatigue, a sore throat, or upset stomach, it can happen to any of us. Instead of running to the doctor and spending hundreds of dollars at the pharmacy, try to improve your overall health with products you have in the kitchen. Here are 5 amazing natural ingredients for physical well-being.
The best 5 foods for your well-being
If your throat feels weird just a day before an important meeting, you shouldn’t let it evolve into something worse, such as a cold that will keep you at home. Grab some garlic, press 5 big cloves into a glass of water and gargle several times a day with the solution. You could also add some ginger and soothe the pain before it would actually begin.
Here are 5 efficient ingredients that will help you feel better in no time.
- Apple cider vinegar – is widely recognized as one of the most beneficial and potent remedies. When unfiltered and unprocessed, apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid (obviously), magnesium, potassium, enzymes, and probiotics. Its health benefits include lowering blood pressure, reducing acid reflux, improving the digestion, aiding in diabetes, and promoting the weight loss process. Plus, it whitens teeth, detoxifies the body, conditions hair, relieves allergies, and kills the fungus.
- Epsom salt – everyone should have it in their kitchen. This amazing natural ingredient is a good source of magnesium; thus, it helps to relax the body and reduce the stress levels. When added in the bathtub, Epsom salt relieves muscle cramps and reduces inflammations. Because it prevents the hardening of the arteries and improves the blood flow, it reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Coconut oil – can be used both internally and externally. It conditions hair, help digestion, nourishes skin, supports a healthy immune system, and boosts the mental performance.
- Aloe vera – smoothens skin, treats sunburn and wounds, heals acne, eliminates digestive problems, and stimulates the fat burning process. Are you out of makeup remover? Squeeze some pure aloe gel onto a cotton ball and remove the cosmetics together with the impurities clogged in your pores.
- Green tea – the healthiest beverage on the planet is rich in nutrients that will enhance your mental and physical well-being. It can successfully replace coffee since it has caffeine and boosts the mental functions. Several healing properties of green tea include reducing inflammations, fighting bad breath, stimulating weight loss, lowering cholesterol, fighting allergies, and accelerating the hair growth rate.
The amazing power of nature will heal you
The superfoods mentioned above are great to supplement your system with vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Because of their nutritional value, they fortify your body and keep you away from various illnesses.
But they are only 5 amazing natural ingredients for physical well-being. Our mother nature provided us with thousand other remedies! Herbal power-healers and traditional treatments can reduce high blood pressure, diminish the cholesterol in blood, alleviate pain, and even kill cancer cells. When is the last time you used a natural remedy?
We have used the essential oils for thousands of years. Numerous medicinal techniques and cosmetic practices involve natural oils. When combined properly, they will provide significant health benefits to the consumers’ psychological and physical well-being. Read the list of aromatherapy oils and their uses.
List of essential oils you must have
Aromatherapy was developed to reduce the stress levels and improve relaxation. When inhaled into the lungs, the ingredients will stimulate the brain to trigger a reaction. In time, the consumers have noticed that the volatile oils can produce many other benefits than just helping them to unwind.
Here are the essential oils you must keep at reach:
Tea tree oil – has numerous traditional uses. It heals cold sores, acne, fungal, viral, and bacterial infections, chickenpox, itchy insect bites, dry cuticles, psoriasis, sunburns, and earaches. When you mix it with other natural ingredients and some water, it can successfully replace the products used for household chores. It removes mold, cleans surfaces, repels insects, freshens the air, and removes foot odor.
Lemon oil – cleanses the toxins and stimulates the natural detoxification of the body. The experts claim the essential oil is one of the most powerful anti-microbial agents. It improves the digestion, prevents malabsorption, promotes weight loss, and relieves nausea. Other uses of lemon oil include relieving cough, nourishing skin, freshening laundry, disinfecting surfaces, and whitening teeth, among others.
Lavender oil – has been used for religious and medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years. Did you know that the Egyptians have utilized the essential oil as a perfume for their mummies? And ancient evidence shows the Romans have used it for cooking, bathing, and scenting the air. Apart from improving sleep, lavender oil also treats acne, delays aging, alleviates headaches and reduces emotional stress.
Orange oil – enhances the immune response, boosts the blood circulation, improves skin complexion, lowers hypertension, and kills harmful microorganisms. Its citrus smell freshens the air in your home and cleans the countertops.
Melissa oil – is believed to improve the symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease. The aromatherapy ingredient reduces inflammation, treats and prevents infections, and promotes the skin health. Recent studies prove that Melissa oil reduces the PMS symptoms, helps fighting depression, and heals eczemas.
Basil oil – is used topically and massaged into the skin to cure acne and treat skin infections. The essential oil alleviates stomach cramps and constipation, treats whooping cough, reduces asthma, relieves pain, and improves relaxation.
How to use aromatherapy oils
Essential oils can be used topically, internally, or aromatically. When you apply them directly on the skin, it’s best to dilute them with a carrier oil. The most commonly used are olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and argan oil.
You can inhale the oils after mixing them with water and placing them in the diffuser. Dry evaporation (several drops applied on a cotton ball) is used when you want to refresh the air in a room. Add a few drops of aromatherapy oils to a bowl of steaming water if you want to purify skin and open up the pores. Place a towel over the head and breathe deeply – it will assist in healing respiratory problems and enhance the skin health, too.
The list of aromatherapy oils and their uses reminds us why our ancestors have valued them. Whether you want to improve your overall health or clean the house with natural compounds, try these essential oils and tell us your opinion!